Join us for Utah’s BIGGEST technology event and learn what’s next for businesses facing the challenges of COVID-19.
Today’s businesses are faced with overwhelming challenges and uncharted waters as the effects from COVID-19 continue. Even with some businesses reopening and returning to work, companies must continue to plan for a sudden recurrence in the pandemic. Whether businesses are returning to the office or working remotely, they have to outmaneuver uncertainty by re-evaluating processes and technologies.
Despite the effects of the global pandemic, JourneyTEAM is excited to announce the 2020 Business Technology Summit virtual event taking place on November 10-11. This FREE, two-day, virtual event will feature more than a dozen breakout sessions and keynote speakers who will discuss how businesses can move forward despite the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19.
Representatives at the Business Technology Summit 2020 will discuss ways to increase your business value, integrate systems, and further improve your technology. You can also speak directly to representatives from Okta, Microsoft, and other organizations about new product offers, emerging trends, and the latest software releases.
What You Can Expect from the Business Technology Summit 2020
● Talk with representatives from Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, and Microsoft Teams about how to share and communicate information effectively.
● Listen to Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement speakers.
● Discussions on how to use data, business intelligence, and analytics in your company.
● How businesses are effectively using ERP systems.
● The importance of migrating to cloud solutions like Dynamics 365 Business Central.
● Network and collaborate with other peers in a virtual environment.
If you’re a VP, director, or C-Suite, the Business Technology Summit is the perfect event for you. Not only will we discuss the latest technology trends, but also how to use new software and programs to reach business goals, improve marketing, and reduce costs. Session topics include:
● Aligning IT and Marketing: Why and How to Bring These Teams Together ● Dynamics 365 Business Central Tips and Tricks ● Intranets - How to Build Your World-Class Company Intranet ● Microsoft Teams...Everything you Need to Know and What is Coming in the Future ● What's New in Dynamics 365 Business Central ● Why Your IT Project is Failing
These are just a few of the sessions that will be discussed during the event. We also recommend that someone from your team attend a session discussing how to take advantage of the Power BI and Power Apps as this information can help your team gather valuable insight about your customer’s specific needs.
Register for the 2020 Business Technology Summit
If you’re interested in attending this FREE, two-day event, you can register online or send us an email at email@example.com. You won’t want to miss out on the information presented at this event. We guarantee it can help you move forward with confidence despite the uncertainty and challenges of COVID-19. Register today!
JourneyTEAM has more than 20 years of experience in delivering IT solutions to businesses. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, we’ve worked closely with Microsoft to carefully provide organizations with Microsoft products, including SharePoint, Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 364, SL, AX, GP, NAV, and CRM, and make them work for you. Whether you’re in need of collaboration, marketing, sales, or productivity solution, JourneyTEAM can help you find the right technology for your business. To learn more about our team, visit our website at www.journeyteam.com.